Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We had a pretty busy weekend, but we had a great time! Friday night, I went out with Onna, Carie, Christy, Miranda, Susan, and Jenifer. We went to Bahama Breeze for dinner, and then we went and saw "Sex and the City". We had a lot of fun! The movie was wonderful, and the martini was delicious. Then Saturday we went to the Fishing Rodeo at my parents lake, and Grace caught 3 fish. She was thrilled!


The 1st fish!

Fishing with Daddy! Looking at the camera is almost impossible for her.

Then later that day we went to Henley's birthday party. For those of you who know Henley's Mom, Jenifer Jiacopello (Jones) then you it will not be a big surprise to know that it was the most elaborate 5 year old's party that I have ever been to. It was a 50's Sock Hop, and Jenifer spared no expense. She had her husband Josh dressed up like a Soda Jerk, and she had a full service diner with hot dog baskets and ice cream floats and moon pies. The kids loved it, and there was a lot of music and dancing. I have many pictures.








Grace with actual eye contact!! It gives me chills of excitement! : )


Grace and Henley dancing. Notice in the back ground the little girl in pink and the boy to her left. Those are Andy Green's kids. Tyler and Emma

BIG FUN!

2 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

that is so cute. I wish I was that creative. Cute pic. of Grace with the fish

Susan

Cheryl said...

Great pics. I didn't realize who Jenifer was until I went to her website! And Andy's kids, oh my. I think we all have an 'Emma'.