Monday, June 9, 2008

Dance!

Well, it is finally dance recital week. Grace is very excited! We had rehearsal tonight, and the recital is on Wednesday night. We also picked up her pictures this evening. I am very happy that she looked at the camera, because we had to prepay sight unseen if we wanted pictures.


Do you like the High School Mall hair? Grace's hair had so much hairspray on it, that she smelled like she had been in a bar all afternoon drinking! : )



Hopefully all will go well Wednesday night. During one of her last recitals, she didn't come out of stage. She was 3 and when her whole class came out, Grace was not with them! I ran behind stage with my heart racing! I found her holding hands with a girl in a different class! I was very upset to think that they had lost her. I grabbed her and raced her to the stage. They stopped the show, and Grace slowly made her way on stage. The second it was over I followed her back to the back, and watched the whole class for the rest of the recital. Needless to say, we switched dance studios.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Her pictures turned out so cute! I don't blame you for switching studios! Good thing you went back there!

This is the 1st year Allie has not danced since she was 3...I love watching those recitals.

By the way, we don't swim against Bridge Mill this season. It would be fun, though.

Susan and Lee said...

Those are beautiful!