Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grace


Grace just came up to me and said that she doesn't know who she is going to marry. She says this more frequently then you would think, but it is what she said afterwards that makes me wonder about my crazy husband. She said that she is worried that she is going to marry someone who doesn't cheer for Georgia, and then Daddy will be mad and "spank her" instead of "give her ice cream". Now, I can remember not all that long ago when Greg would say that one of his fears was that his kids would root for another school, because they are rebelling against him and feeling pressure. He swore that he would try to be less intense about his Georgia Football in front of the kids, and he would try to make it FUN! I think he needs help from someone who is actually licensed to give help. GO DAWGS! : )

No comments: