Friday, June 20, 2008

Collins

I cut Collins' hair last night before bath! I decided that with the Georgia heat, I should cut his hair really short. I have never cut his hair before, but I decided that I couldn't really mess up a somewhat buzz cut. It doesn't look too bad for a first time, but I can see few places that I need to fix.


BEFORE

Click on the Hairy picture to see close-up just how covered he is! No wonder he isn't putting his arms down, he is so itchy. I think next time we will just wear a shirt.


AFTER I think I will rethink the location next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful nephew, and I think his stylist did an excellent job

Susan and Lee said...

That looks great Kristin. Can you cut my hair?

Amy said...

He is so cute! I think he looks just like you! I could never attempt to cut hair...it looks great!