Thursday, June 12, 2008

Recital Night!

Well, last nights recital, went very well. Collins lasted for 3 performances, before I left with him to walk the halls. I stood in the back and watched Grace's class. They were 7th out of 33! It didn't start until 6:45pm, so we didn't stay for the whole thing. We left around 8pm. We all had a good time, and Grace got lots of flowers and a Trophy. I didn't get any pictures of Collins, because he was on the move with Greg around the school while we were taking pictures.


Big Hair! This is in the middle of fixing her hair, but for some crazy reason I didn't take a finished pic! I think it is because it wasn't as funny as this picture. : )


This is a picture just before we left to go home. Behind Grace is Will and Max, and next to her is Claire. They are my sister Missy's three kids. Notice who is unable to look at the camera! : )Grace is griping a piece of gum for she and Collins from Grandma. I think that was her favorite thing!

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

that is a cute picture of all of them. I love the big hair. Can boys do dance? just kidding