Thursday, May 29, 2008

Candy

I gave Candy a bath today. She was very dirty from the mud and rain. I always think she is so cute after a bath! Greg thinks that she looks like a Muppet. Here she is after a wash and blow dry.





For Mother's Day I asked for dog training classes. We have never done that with any of our other dogs, but Candy is so big, her nose touches the top of our kitchen table. Poor Collins eats so little already, now he has to block his food from the dog. It is funny to look at the table while the kids are eating breakfast and see Candy's head slowly raise up next to Grace. She likes to check out what they are eating just before she goes in for the kill. Collins doesn't stand a chance with his little hand full of food dangling below the table. Who is she kidding anyway, by checking it out first? She would eat anything, especially if Collins looks like he is already enjoying it himself. I will try to get a picture of Grace guarding her food, she has become very good at making a circle around it with her arms. Candy has helped me teach her not to get up from the table until she is finish! : ) Needless to say, training is on our summer to do list.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your dog is so adorable! That's funny that the kids have to block their food from her!

Susan and Lee said...

I love that dog! I want one so bad. I always had animals growing up. Very cute.
Susan