Monday, July 7, 2008

Weeks in Review

It has been awhile since I last blogged about the family, but here are a few pictures to show our last two weeks.


We went to Emmy Katie's 2nd Birthday Party a couple of weeks ago. Emmy is my friend Onna's little girl. The kids had a great time playing in the pools. Collins got hit in the eye with a swing, and he was very upset for a while. The Party ended quickly, because of lightening.



Collins and Grace playing in the pools.


Collins' eye the next day. It never ended up looking as bad as I thought it was going to.


This is Collins and Candy playing in the front hall. I was making breakfast, and I heard Collins laughing, a bell jingling(in the ball) and Candy running. I grabbed the camera and took a couple of pictures. I liked this one, because Collins is still in motion from throwing the ball, and you can see the Green ball in the air in front of them. Could you imagine living with an animal that came up to your chest?! Yikes!

We had a great 4th. We went fishing at my parents lake in the morning, and then we had a big Bar-B-Que dinner, and then we all went to the Fireworks. Grace and Collins both loved them, and were both very tired when we got home. I have pictures on my Parents camera, I will post some when I get them.

3 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

Poor Collins. He sure has some injuries, doesn't he? Onna's girl is cute and I love Grace's bikini.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Collins and Candy is the best!

the Andrews said...

I added one of your birthday counters . . . that is so cute! How are you guys doing?